Your Trusted Dairy Inspection Solutions: Maximize Your Customer's Satisfaction
Challenges in the production of dairy products
- Our entry-level X-ray scanners and the SC series quickly and reliably detect foreign bodies, such as fragments of glass, stone or metal, in dairy products. These products are automatically ejected from the product flow.
- Our automatic ripeness detection can not only determine the degree of ripeness from the X-ray image, but also whether the holes in the cheese are evenly distributed. As a result, there is no need to halt the ripening process if the cheese is not yet ripe.
- Our X-ray scanners can inspect 2 and 3-layer crates, filled with yoghurt pots for example, all at once. The result is a higher throughput rate.
- Dynamic checkweighers of the E-M-A series reliably detect underfilling or overfilling and additionally communicate with the filler to adjust the quantities in the event of fluctuations. You can protect your image and increase the efficiency of your production at the same time.
- Humid environments and strict hygiene regulations are frequently challenging for producers. Our X-ray scanners and checkweighers (-VA and -WD series) have been developed for light and deep cleaning cycles. They comply with protection classes up to IP69K and meet all the legal requirements of the food processing industry.
- Our SC-S side-view scanner scans horizontally. The X-ray camera is height adjustable (option) so that large and small cylindrical containers, such as milk cartons or bottles, can be fully inspected, thus guaranteeing the quality assurance of your dairy products.
- The SC-V X-ray scanner with integrated vision inspection can identify missing or incorrectly printed and positioned labels. You can thus ensure that all information (best before date, allergens, barcodes, etc.) on the product is legible.
We are happy to advise on how you can optimise the safety of your dairy products with our weighing and inspection solutions.
The advantages of our checkweighers for the inspection of dairy products
- WIPOTEC EMFR weigh cells permit throughputs of up to 650 pcs/min
- Demand-orientated modularity for tailor-made applications
- Exact filling results for reducing the TCO
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- GMP conformity and hygienic design
Our combination devices are ideally suited for inspection in compact spaces.
The SC-W combines our high-precision checkweigher with the modular X-ray scanner. The HC-M-MDi checkweigher additionally offers an integrated metal detector on the smallest footprint. For the heavy-duty and secondary packaging sector, the HC-M-SL is an excellent solution..
The advantages of our X-ray scanners in the inspection of dairy products
- Modularity of the SC Series permits fast, flexible solution development and integration
- Broad range from entry-level scanners to high-performance combined devices
- High-resolution HD-TDI camera detector technology in compact designs
- Optimal application implementation via intelligent software features
- Conformity to standards such as HACCP, BRC or IFS and others
- 16-bit camera technology
- Camera detectors with up to 102 µm resolution and multi-resolution
- Inspection speeds up to 2 m/s
"First and foremost, WIPOTEC-OCS impressed our cooperative with its technical flexibility. The machines score highly due to their compact, robust design with efficient control.
The checkweighers and metal detectors do an excellent job of monitoring our dairy products very accurately, with virtually no maintenance costs.
We therefore have no hesitation in recommending WIPOTEC-OCS as a supplier of high-precision weighing and inspection technology."
Willi Tauber, Managing Director Brimi, Vahrn, Italy
Webinar: Product Inspection of Cheese
Our free 30-minute webinar tells you everything you need to know about quality assurance measures during cheese production. Our experts also explain the uses and economic advantages of high-performance checkweighers and modular X-ray scanners as well as discussing the most popular types of cheese packaging.
Joachim Ott, Business Development Manager Product Inspection
Sascha Wenz, Product Manager Checkweighers
Download E-paper: Product Inspection of Dairy Products Using Cheese as an Example
Find out in our e-paper what options are available for inspecting your cheese products and where you can ideally use product inspection solutions in your line to guarantee 100 percent quality. Depending on the type of packaging, we focus on the most popular, and condition, there are a number of specific applications, such as ripeness determination of the cheese block or heat-sealed seam checking of pouches.
You can also learn more about the advantages of our high-performance checkweighers and modular X-ray scanners with specific reference to your production scenario.