WIPOTEC-OCS Response to COVID-19
Updates on Corona Measures
The COVID-19 worldwide pandemic has put pressure on all of us and has created restrictions in both private and business life. Here is the current situation at WIPOTEC-OCS and what we are doing to support our worldwide customers, while ensuring the health and safety of everyone.
- We have suspended sales visits to our WIPOTEC-OCS customers in the US and Canada.
- If permitted, our service technicians will make on-site customer visits as necessary.
- We will make every effort to remain in contact regarding service, training, and future project discussion matters via electronic means such as video conferencing, telephone calls, and email.
- WIPOTEC-OCS service technicians in North America are working remotely from home and in most cases can carry out repairs via a direct link connection to your machine.
- At our Kaiserslautern, Germany factory we have restricted access to the manufacturing facility. For the time being outside parties such as customers, partners, and representatives from other countries are restricted from entering the facility.
- Our office employees are split up and working remotely from different locations and from home wherever possible.
- If any of our employees develop suspected cases or infections they are immediately sent to domestic isolation, and any possible contact persons are identified as quickly as possible and are sent home.
- Our factory in Kaiserslautern, Germany continues operating. Some machine shipments may be slightly delayed due to external limitations. Machine transit times are being coordinated with the shipping agents on a daily basis in order to provide you with the latest delivery information possible.
- Our spare parts supply here in Lawrenceville remains fully stocked, and continues to operate normally. As with our machine deliveries, spare parts deliveries may be delayed in some cases. Our spare parts department will keep you informed of any potential parts shipping delays.
We all agree that personal contact is the preferred method of conducting business. We hope that these alternative forms of communication described here will help us to continue functioning. We value your business and the trust that you have placed in WIPOTEC-OCS. We understand that many WIPOTEC-OCS customers use our machines to help produce critical goods for everyone. We will continuing doing everything possible to provide all our customers with the best possible support in this difficult situation. For the latest updated information, please contact us at +1.678.344.8300 or info.usa(at)wipotec.com.