E-paper: AVC - Active Vibration Compensation
High-precision weighing results through AVC-equipped industrial scales or catchweighers
Using dynamic weighing technology in sorting centers presents a special challenge due to environmental vibrations. Sorters, often closely located to near an industrial scale, transmit vibrations onto the platforms or the transport systems because of their moving masses. The modern industrial scale or catchweigher must be able to operate effectively in these environments.
AVC (Active Vibration Compensation) from WIPOTEC-OCS effectively reduces the negative impact of environmental vibrations. This unique solution applies intelligent algorithms resulting in the most precise weighing accuracy possible to deliver the required weighing results application where vibrations are everywhere. Ambient disturbances are filtered out of the industrial scales' measuring results using AVC without any loss in transport speed, i.e. package/parcel throughput.
This e-paper provides useful information:
- Details on the appropriate layout of steel platforms containing industrial scales
- How AVC makes it possible to reach the calibration values for specified for scales
- How AVC makes it possible to mount an industrial scale outside decoupled platforms.
Future trends for the product control of liquid pharmaceuticals
High-precision weighing, labelling and serialization
- How to optimize your filling and packaging process.
- Weighing and checkweighing vials, syringes and ampoules as precisely as possible!
- Serialization – the next step to ensure the safety of Brite Stock Labeling.