Regional Sales Manager - Upper Midwest USA Region (Remote Home office in in IL, MN, WI, MI, IN, OH, KY ) - CPG Industry
- Direct technical sales to clients in mainly the CPG industry and managing the business in such a way that it meets budgeted goals and stated objectives.
- Direct sales to current customers, prospects and leads in the specified territory.
- Indirect sales through established agents and OEM partners and development of new sales channels in the specified territory.
- Lead generation and lead follow-up, establish networking relationship with clients and partners in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Reporting of sales and competitor activities in territory utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support marketing activities such as exhibitions and conferences in order to create a positive corporate image, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Manage all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them.
- Help clients analyze their needs and provide advice on how OCS equipment can provide solutions. Involve the parent company when required.
- Continuously provide the local management with information on the competition and about their approach to the market place.
- Openly and constructively exchange and communicate with the local management about the needs of the US and Canadian markets, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial.
- 5 years or more in selling complex capital goods – packaging machinery sales experience preferred.
- Ability to successfully communicate with the Management of WIPOTEC in Germany.
- Knowledge of the food packaging or process industry. Understanding of Checkweigher, X-Ray scanner and/or Inspection technology used for food products preferred.
- Proven record of strong revenue growth and improvement of operating margins.
- Success in relationship building with both Fortune 500 and smaller end-users, as well as distribution channels.
- Willingness to travel in approx. sixty (60) percent of the time, including travel to Wipotec in Germany.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Solid technical understanding / Technical affinity
- Home office location needs to be within a 50 miles radius of a major metropolitan area/airport.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and relate to all associates at WIPOTEC.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past positions.
- Strong sales and creative marketing skills and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense, and problem solving skills. Must be able to be flexible and adapt to changes while planning.
- Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects and expectations of external clients and internal team members. Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Remote, in the Upper Midwest Region of the USA and within 50 miles of a major metropolitan airport
Remote home office in in IL, MN, WI, MI, IN, OH, KY
Compensation for this position is salary with experience and a competitive benefits program.
Please provide your salary requirements:
$125,000 and above
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS, Inc. | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046