Inside Sales Assistant - Mail & Logistics
Summary and Objective
Our Mail & Logistics market share in North America is continuously growing.
To support our regional sales managers increasing and maximize sales revenue we are looking to hire an inside sales assistant.
We are seeking an individual that has the interpersonal skills necessary to establish long-standing relationships with customers and a desire to develop new business opportunities.
This individual will receive training on our sales processes and corporate identity in the US as well as in our headquarters in Germany. The Inside Sales Assistant will report directly to the Director of Mail & Logistics.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Enter quotations and orders in our ERP system
- Prepare order confirmations and invoices
- Submit machine orders to our headquarters in Germany
- Create and revise quotation templates using Word
- Support the regional sales manager preparing quotes and do follow ups
- Prepare sales related PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare project and sales related Excel sheets
Qualifications for the Job
- BS with a focus on business or Associate Degree
- 3 years’ work experience in comparable activities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Reliable, motivated, diligent, and conscientious work ethics
- Loyalty and absolute discretion
- Flexibility and commitment
- German languages skills are a benefit, but not mandatory
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and relate to all associates both internally and externally
- Analytical, forward thinking, and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past positions
What We Offer
- Dynamic and open-minded team
- Pleasant working environment
- Performance and success-oriented compensation
- Excellent company benefits
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary and bonus opportunity.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: Wipotec-OCS, Inc. | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046