Junior Project Manager - Healthcare Industry Segment
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the direct sales force in doing business with partners and clients in the Food/Healthcare industry
- Be a technical backbone of the sales organization, work together with sales on complex bids and tenders, respond to complex User Requirement Specifications (USR) and design the technical solution to offer to the client base.
- Quote generation and order management (order entry, order confirmation and invoicing) utilizing our corporate ERP solution (ProAlpha)
- Improve customer data/records utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support marketing activities i.e. exhibitions in line with the corporate identity.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests. Provide convincing presentations to new and existing customer and partners.
- Support the sales projects until successful handover to service organization.
- Openly and constructively, exchange and communicate with local management about needs for the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial.
- 1 year of leadership experience within an on/off campus organization.
- Ability to successfully communicate with the Management of WIPOTEC in US.
- Wiliness to learn about the packaging or process industry.
- Willingness to travel approx. sixty (60) percent of the time, including to Wipotec in Germany.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics .
- Solid technical understanding / Technical affinity
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in the past.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS, Inc. | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. Learn your EEO rights as an applicant under the law.