Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Regional Director of Sales (USA & Canada) Food Segment
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Manages national sales staff and operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Direct technical sales to clients in the Food industry and managing the business in such a way that it meets budgeted goals and stated objectives.
- Key account management of blue chip accounts headquartered in territory, establishing and expanding the organization’s reach within these accounts.
- Indirect sales through established agents/OEM partners and development of new sales channels.
- Lead generation and lead follow-up, establish networking relationship with clients and partners in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Reporting of sales and competitor activities in territory utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support and define marketing activities such as exhibitions and congresses in order to create a positive corporate image, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Manage all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them.
- Help clients analyze their needs and provide advice on how WIPOTEC-OCS equipment can provide solutions. Involve the parent company when required.
- Continuously provide the local management with information on the competition and about their approach to the market place.
- Openly and constructively exchange and communicate with the local management about the needs of the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial.
- 10 years or more in selling complex capital goods and 5 years or more in directly managing sales teams.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the Management of WIPOTEC in Germany.
- Knowledge of the food packaging and process industry.
- Proven record of strong revenue growth and improvement of operating margins.
- Success in relationship building with end-users as well as distribution channels.
- Willingness to travel in approx. fifty percent of the time.
- A strong preference for German language skills is desired.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all associates at WIPOTEC-OCS.
- A strong teambuilding skill in order to ensure that whole team is heading in same direction.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past.
- Strong sales and creative marketing skills and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity, corporate car and a competitive benefits program.
Please send us your detailed documentation including your curriculum vitae and stating your desired position, details of your salary expectations, and your availability. WIPOTEC-OCS looks forward to your application which, ideally, you provide to us by e-Mail. Attach your application and send it to: hr.us(at)wipotec.com.
You can also mail us your resume to:
825 Marathon Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30046