Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Director of Sales USA and Canada - Food Segment for WIPOTEC-OCS
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish team and individual sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume for our full product line of equipment.
- Drive business and sales objectives by working with Regional Sales Managers
- Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Direct technical sales to clients in the Food industry and managing the business in such a way that it meets budgeted goals and stated objectives.
- Key account management of blue chip accounts headquartered in North America (USA & Canada), establishing and expanding the organization’s reach within these accounts.
- Indirect sales through established agents/OEM partners and development of new sales channels.
- Lead generation and lead follow-up, establish networking relationship with clients and partners in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Reporting of sales and competitor activities in our market utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM)
- Support and define marketing activities such as exhibitions and industry related conferences in order to create a brand recognition, in line with the corporate identity and design guidelines.
- Manage all aspects of sales within agreed guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Conduct/host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests and provide convincing presentations to new and existing customers and partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and provide proposals on how to develop them.
- Lead client discussions and meetings to explain how WIPOTEC equipment can provide optimal solutions for their needs. Involve the parent company when required.
- Continuously provide the local management with information on the competition and about their approach to the market place.
- Openly and constructively, exchange and communicate with the local management about the needs of the US market, product development in Germany and other important information mutually beneficial.
- Other duties as needed.
- 10 years or more in selling complex capital goods and 5 years or more in directly managing sales teams.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the Management of WIPOTEC in Germany.
- Knowledge of the food packaging and process industry.
- Proven record of strong revenue growth and improvement of operating margins.
- Success in relationship building with end-users as well as distribution channels.
- Willingness to travel in approx. fifty percent of the time.
- A strong preference for German language skills is desired.
- BS or equivalent technical experience Engineering, Science or Physics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all associates at Wipotec.
- A strong teambuilding skill in order to ensure that whole team is heading in same direction.
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past.
- Strong sales, creative marketing skills, and the ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem solving skills.
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity, a competitive benefits program, and a corporate car.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS, Inc. | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046