Live-Webcast: Product Inspection of Cheese
Weighing, marking, scanning
How do you make sure your cheese packaging contains only what you want? Do you still add more of your product in each pack to avoid being below the stated weight? Are you sufficiently protecting your brand from recalls caused by contamination? Thanks to modern weighing and inspection technology, incorrect filling and foreign objects are no longer a real threat to manufacturers and consumers.
And what about the packaging itself? Is the BBD correct? Is the barcode applied properly? We will also discuss optical inspection and answer your questions.
By joining our Live-Webcast you will be rewarded with a wealth of information on:
- Preventing over- and underfilling
- Foreign body inspection of packaged and unpackaged goods
- Examining the density of cheese blocks
- Non-destructive testing of maturity
- Packing in foil-, shrink-wrapped- and thermoformed packaging
- Meeting high hygienic standards and supermarket specifications
- The optical inspection of markings
Watch now and benefit from the valuable insights of our industry experts:
- Ingolf Latz – Director Global Sales Checkweigher
- Joachim Ott – Business Development Product Inspection