Free OCS-Webinar on Track & Trace in the pharmaceutical industry
The final phase has begun: By February 2019, it will be obligatory for prescription drugs to be marked with security features which clearly distinguish an original from a fake.
Pharmaceutical companies must recognise this sign of the times and act now if they want to avoid serious consequences, such as delays in delivery or even a complete inability to deliver.
Benefit from the expertise of OCS, an international leading manufacturer of Track & Trace solutions for the pharmaceutical industry, and be as well-equipped as possible.
Visit our latest free Webinar:
The clock is ticking: How important are global serialisation obligations for the pharmaceutical industry?
Next date: Wednesday, 20th July 2016, 10.00 a.m. (CEST)
Speech / Duration: English / 45 min.
Presentation: Volker Ditscher, Business Manager Track & Trace
Learn more about:
- Customised requirements against the backdrop of worldwide legislations
- Examples of best-practice serialisation
- Guarantee of your own marketability
- Standardisation and Open SCS principles
- OCS-Solutions with regard to serialisation and level 3 connections